7 Ways to Support the Bee Girl org
1. Donate! Click here to make a gift.
2. Become a “1% for the Planet” partner. Great ideas and grand visions come to life when we translate them into action. 1% for the Planet takes action every day by increasing support for nonprofits creating positive environmental impact. Click here for more information.
3. Donate your birthday to BGO on Facebook! These donations really add up, and are a lifeline to us during the year! Click here to find out how.
4. Shop on Amazon Smile. Use this link to shop, and Amazon donates a portion of your purchase to Bee Girl! It adds up fast!
5. Shop on Etsy. Bee Girl tee-shirts and honey now available online! This is guilt-free shopping, because it’s for the bees! 100% of the profit goes to support our mission.
6. Attend the "Hive to Table" Fundraising Dinner. Save the date for September, 14th, and keep an eye out for tickets here! Farm Chef Kristen Lyon and the Bee Girl hive invite you to join us for a sweet feast at the Historic Hanley Farm in Southern Oregon! Our multicourse dinner will be created in the “farm to table” style, featuring food and flowers from local farmers, with Bee Girl Honey weaved through every course.
7. Volunteer! Your time is much needed and imperative in helping this organization to continue to thrive; making our community, country, and planet a better place to live! We have a multitude of opportunities at kids events, fundraising and education events, in the office, and in the field. Send a note to email@example.com for more information on opportunities.